We are inviting all volunteers, athletes, and community members to join us for this year’s AMM.
Link to register: https://forms.gle/cofX3a1K75L7jNTg9 (you need to register to receive link to join)
We will be providing a general overview of SOO Greater Ottawa’s strategic and financial position, specific community updates re RTP and Major Games, along with a question and answer period.
We currently have five council positions up for election. If you believe you have the skills and the interest to run for these positions, please send a declaration of interest via e-mail to our programs chair, Lindsay McPhee (email@example.com), ideally before December 15th, 2020. Positions up for election this year are as follows:
- Programs Chair – Currently in role and running: Lindsay McPhee – job description
- Volunteer Lead – Currently in role and running: Bryn Johnson – job description
- Treasurer – Currently in role and running: Rob Brenning – job description
- Facilities Lead – Currently in role and running: Adam Chmiel – job description available upon request
- School Liaison – Currently in role and running: Dwight Rudisuela – job description
Note that while the following council position isn’t up for election, we are actively recruiting for the role since our current lead, Priya, is stepping down:
1. Communications Lead – job description
Nominations for positions up for election can be made any time up to and including on the floor at the AMM on December 22 by submitting a declaration of interest to Lindsay McPhee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Friends and family are welcome! We look forward to hosting you virtually on December 22!